A Cotswold station opened in 1845 for the Cheltenham & Great Western Union Railway, which from the start was operated by the GWR and soon became part of that system. The station was designed by Brunel, and though not one of his better surviving structures, it is nevertheless pleasant and largely complete. Operated by First Great Western. CRS code: STD.
Image courtesy of Google Earth.