BOURNE END [Marlow Road]
A former Wycombe Railway station that was once part of the route from Maidenhead to High Wycombe and then on to Aylesbury and Thame. When opened in 1854 the station was named Marlow Road but following the opening of the branch to Marlow in 1873 it became a junction and was renamed Bourne End. The line between Bourne End and High Wycombe was regrettably closed in May 1970 leaving Bourne End as a reversal point on what was now a branch from Maidenhead to Marlow. Operated by First Great Western. CRS code: BNE
Image courtesy of Google Earth.