An intermediate station on the Maidstone - Strood line in Kent opened by the South Eastern Railway in 1856. The station building is in Tudor style, constructed in Kentish ragstone with Caen stone quoins and mullions. It was refurbished in 2001 but no longer serves the railway, having been converted into an Indian restaurant. The station is now unstaffed. Operated by SouthEastern. CRS code: AYL.
Image courtesy of Google Earth.