An intermediate station on the Caterham branch which was originally opened in 1856 as Coulsdon. The original station building, designed by Richard Whittall, is the only surviving example of his railway work. Sadly the cottage orne structure is no longer in use. The Caterham Railway was absorbed by the South Eastern Railway in 1959. Post privatisation the station was operated by Connex South Central until 2001, after which it passed to Southern. CRS code: KLY.
Image courtesy of Google Earth.