Opened in 1846 by the York & North Midlnd Railway, Bridlington station was extensively rebuilt by the North Eastern Railway in 1912. The original part of the station comprising platforms 1, 2 and 3 has been demolished and the land used for housing, but the 1912 structure survives remarkably intact as an example of a late Edwardian seaside station. Operated by Northern Rail. CRS code: BDT
Image courtesy of Google Earth.