CHEPSTOW / CAS-GWENT
An example of Brunel's Italianate style of station building which can also be seen at Bridgend, Mortimer, and in timber at Charlbury. Chepstow Station was opened in 1850 for the South Wales Railway which later became part of the GWR. The station is now unstaffed and has a limited service. Operated by Arriva Trains Wales and also served by a few Cross Country services. CRS code CPW.
Image courtesy of Google Earth.