BOX HILL & WESTHUMBLE [Boxhill & Westhumble, Box Hill & Burford Bridge, Box Hill, West Humble For Box Hill]
Box Hill & Westhumble station in Surrey was opened in 1867 by the London, Brighton & South Coast Railway. The local landowner at Norbury Park only allowed the LB&SCR to open a station on the site if was of 'ornamental character' and so the architect Charles H. Driver produced an eleborate building in the French style. The station is now unstaffed although the main building is in residential and commercial use. Operated by Southern and also served in peak hours by South West Trains. CRS code: BXW.
Image courtesy of Google Earth.